Random Photos in Tagaytay

by - Tuesday, April 26, 2011


Oh and by random, I mean flowers and food. :)

   Here are some photos I took. Hope these aren't boring to look at!


  I don't exactly know what the name of the flowers in the first photo is, but they sure grabbed my attention! It looks like cherry blossoms but not really. Oh well. As for the second photo, I didn't know that they were hydrangeas until recently (I saw Skysenshi's post when she went to Tagaytay and I saw a photo of these). Every time I see or hear the word 'hydrangeas', I can't help but remember that these are Blair Waldorf's favorite flowers.


  The next part will be photos of food! 

   Your trip to Tagaytay isn't complete if you don't get to eat their famous dish: bulalo. Bulalo is cooked the same way nilaga is cooked, but bulalo has beef marrow in it which makes it really delicious. We found a place that serves delicious bulalo- Binalot Sa Dahon. I love their bulalo. Very ma-umami! :)) The next dish is called udon hotpot. I ordered this for myself. I like this as well. Filling and yummy!

  We had paella for Good Friday. Not gonna lie, it was a disappointment. It doesn't have fish, doesn't have crabs. It looked like everything was just placed on top of the rice. And the rice doesn't have saffron in it! Tsk, tsk, to think that it costs 850php! It's good for five to six people, yes, but I think it's not worth it. I still prefer my mom's and Dulcinea's paella. I can't even remember the restaurant where we had this! Lolz.

  Another Tagaytay food is the MushroomBurger. They serve burger patties with mushrooms in it and 100% mushroom patties. If you ask me, I still prefer the 100% beef patties. -.-"

  And here's a random food shot from Starbucks! I'm totally obsessed with Tazo right now so here I tried the Brambleberry one. I have to say, I like the Giant Peach best. In case you're wondering, that food's called Whoopi Pie. It's a chocolate cookie sandwich with meringue filling. I don't really find it sweet and it goes well with Tazo Giant Peach. :)

  I think that's all. Thanks for looking!


You May Also Like

0 comments