That one fine Saturday.

by - Sunday, April 17, 2011


Saw my friends, Darren & Emgelle, yesterday.

   At last, a stress-free, fun-filled day. The original plan was to hang-out in Robinson's Galleria, but because most of our friends were busy, we decided to cancel that and made our own plan. So yay for that. Gosh, it's been a while since I saw Darren! He wasn't able to attend Marione's birthday party, which is a total bummer. So back to our meet up in SM Marikina, we had lunch in Burger King because we saw each other at around 11:30 am. I think we spent an hour there because we talked about a lot of things, and trust me, if you're with any of my friends, you won't be able to eat fast. Here are some photos:


   Pretty funny we ordered the same meal. Only difference is that Emgelle had her drink upsized, I had cheese in my burger, and Darren had the standard meal. Lolz. 
   So after that, we roamed around. We were supposed to watch The Roommate but we weren't able to because I thought the first show was at around 2:05 pm, but when we checked, it started at around 12: 50 pm. Forever fail. -.-" Since we had a lot of time, we still roamed around, went to the supermarket to buy some stuff Mom told me to buy for her, went to National Bookstore where Darren shopped for some school supplies, and finally we had our afternoon snack in Starbucks. Here's what I ordered:

   A bottle of Tazo and whoopie pie. Since I wasn't really in the mood for a frappucino, I thought to try a bottled drink I always skipped before. I am officially in love with Tazo. Since I'm a fan of green tea, I decided to try this green tea with apple and peaches. I didn't taste like green tea at all! It's like your regular iced tea but this is so much better. I can't wait to try their black tea with mangoes. The whoopie pie is basically two chewy chocolate cookies with a meringue-looking filling. The cookies tasted a bit like chocolate cake. Yum! Next time I go to Starbucks, I think I'll be ordering bottled drinks instead of Frappes. You know, for a change. :)

   Oh and before I forget, I finally found the brush I've been looking for a long time: ELF's blending brush. Hooray!



You May Also Like

0 comments