25 Facts About Me

by - Monday, March 04, 2013

  I've been seeing a lot of "25 Facts About Me" blog posts and Youtube videos so here I am, joining the bandwagon. I actually had a semi-hard time creating a list because there are things I wanted to add, facts I replaced with another fact, etc. I had no idea it required a lot of editing! :))) Anyway, without further ado, here's my list. 

1. I am the youngest in the family. My only sister is 12 years older than me.

2. My favorite British shows are Game of Thrones and Downton Abbey. Like, OMG. These shows are the bomb! They're total opposites but they're very addicting.

3. My girl crushes are Gemma Arterton and Michelle Dockery.

4. I was diagnosed with Lupus in 2009. It was a life-changer.

5. My lady jam is "How to be a Heartbreaker" by Marina and the Diamonds. Rule number three: wear your heart on your cheek but never on your sleeve unless you wanna taste defeat~

6. My personal style is a mix of comfy and punk with a hint of femininity. The color black is essential.

7. Makeup artists I look up to: Lisa Eldridge, Rae Morris, and Charlotte Tilbury.

8. I've always been fascinated with Greek mythology. Hades is my favorite god while Hecate is my favorte goddess.

9. I hate it when I catch a cold. It makes me moody and grumpy and gross.

10. My favorite non-series/stand-alone books are The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern and Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn.

11. It's better to reach me through my email and social networking sites than to reach me through my phone. I am not a phone person so I just tend to ignore most of the time. :P

12. I am definitely NOT a morning person. I loathe waking up before 8 am.

13. I hate waking up at 5 in the morning. What an ungodly hour.


14. My celeb crushes are Logan Lerman and Nicholas Hoult. Siiiiiiiiiiigh.

15. I cannot leave the house without a hair elastic. If I leave the house without one, it makes me really worried and uncomfy so I always have to buy one asap.

16. My favorite fairy tale is Vasilisa's Doll by Alexander Afanasyev. I like it the most because it's different, haunting, intriguing, and compelling.

17. Countries I'd like to visit: England, Greece, Japan, and Italy.

18. I am a very sarcastic person. You've been warned.

19. I heart Mexican cuisine, but I have a soft spot for dimsum, especially har gow.

20. My Youtube crush is Jack Harries. <3

21. I hate having long nails. 

22. I developed a slight fear of heights when I rode the Battlestar Galactica rollercoasters in Universal Studios Singapore back in 2011.

23. My favorite computer game is Delicious. I am proud to say that I have played the entire game series and I still love it.

24. I absolutely can't cook on my own, hence I can't cook anything right. Honestly, you don't want me to prepare your meals! :)))

25. I was home-schooled for two years: my Junior year and Senior year of high school. 

You May Also Like

0 comments