Sunday Playlist + Update

by - Sunday, March 17, 2013

1. "Heart Shaped Wreckage" - Katharine McPhee and Jeremy Jordan
2. "Be Your Everything" - Boys Like Girls
3. "How To Be a Heartbreaker" - Dean Geyer and Lea Michele
4. "Oh No!" - Marina and the Diamonds
5. "Homewrecker" - Marina and the Diamonds
6. "Cupid's Got a Shotgun" - Carrie Underwood
7. "22" - Taylor Swift
8. "A Little More" - The Ready Set
9. "Blown Away" - Carrie Underwood
10. "A Little More You" - Before You Exit

  Hi! I know I've been MIA these past few days (or weeks?) but I'm back....almost. See, the thing is I honestly don't know what to post. I mean, I've got ideas and stuff but the problem is me putting those into action. That, and other activities I really enjoyed like baking and being a makeup artist. 

Last Wednesday, I met the daughter of one of my mom's friend. Her mom requested to do a trial hair and makeup on her daughter for her grad ball/prom. So I did that and thankfully her daughter loved it. Three days later, I prettified her again and I am so glad everything turned out well. Everything went according to plan, and everyone was very relaxed. Too bad I wasn't able to take photos of her though. :( Plus side is I was able to make someone feel like the belle of the ball for that night. :)

Baking. That's the other thing that kept me busy. I think the baking bug finally found me and bit me. I currently have two baking projects, calamansi cupcakes and oatmeal cinnamon chips cookies.
 The calamansi cupcake recipe is still a work in progress. The first batch I did was pretty good, though I fell short of the calamansi sourness. When my mom baked another batch, hers was really good in the flavor department but flopped with the shaped. The bottom of the cupcakes were concave. So we still have to tweak the recipe bit by bit but I know we'll get it right eventually. We kind of stopped after the 3rd batch because we seriously need a break from all this madness. :))

Oatmeal cinnamon chips cookies recipe came from Hershey's. I decided to open the Hershey's cinnamon chips bag and I was craving for cookies so I decided to give it a try. The cookies have oatmeal, raisins, and cinnamon chips. The batch I did was pretty good, though a tad sweet for my parents. But, oh well. :))

So yeah, that's what I've been up to these past few days. I just felt like typing all of these down, for the sake of updating my blog as well. 

Before I end this, anyone here who watches Smash? O.M.G. Their second season is getting better and better, especially now that they're featuring three musicals (Bombshell, Hit List, and Liasons). I seriously ship Karen and Jimmy. Their chemistry is just so strong it makes me cry with joy. And their duet, Heart Shaped Wreckage? On repeat for daaaaaaaaays.

I'll see you on my next post!

You May Also Like

0 comments