Throwback Thursday: Anaklusmos 2010

by - Thursday, March 21, 2013

Anaklusmos 2010 was a memorable gathering I attended in 2010. It was that time when everybody was addicted to Tumblr, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Logan Lerman, and Greek mythology. I remember almost not attending because the venue was far from where I live but I was persuaded to go by my first Tumblr friend, Nica. I was super excited and nervous to meet 49 complete strangers, 49 teens who share my obsession with Percy Jackson and Logan Lerman. It was a little awkward and strange but we all had a good time.

It was funny because I listed my name in Cabin Demeter because I didn't see Cabin Hades. It sucked big time because I've always considered myself as Hades' daughter. The other one who joined me was Nica. She's Poseidon's daughter originally but she listed her name in Cabin Demeter anyway because she saw my name listed there and she wanted to be in the same cabin as me. So yeah, two misplaced girls in the wrong cabin. :))

This was the first and last event I attended before I quit using Tumblr. I can't believe this happened almost three years ago because I feel like it just happened yesterday! I don't have any contact with them anymore but it'll be awesome to have a reunion for Sea of Monsters, yeah? :)

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Kinda funny not to have a cabin for Hades given that he's in the Big Three. ;) - ate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, there was a cabin for him! Kaso nasa likod ng listahan so di ko nakita! :))))

      Delete