Eyeliner Brushes

by - Monday, May 27, 2013


Heya! Here's a quick post about the the brushes I use for eyeliner application. I use gel eyeliner all the time because of its staying power. I don't need to worry about it fading or cracking. Because of my love for gel eyeliners, I make sure to find the right brush to apply it with, a brush that's easy to hold and picks up product properly. I don't have a lot of eyeliner brushes because I already have four brushes that makes eyeliner application a piece of cake.

Three of these brushes are from Suesh: an angled brush, a small liner brush, and a bent liner brush. I use the angled brush most of the time, both in eyebrows and eyeliner. It's perfect for winged eyeliner because of it's angled cut. I use the small liner brush for thinner eyeliner application. I also use it to make, say, dots or leopard prints or drawn lower lashes. The bent eyeliner brush, I think, is the easiest brush to use, because of its shape. The bent part sits on top of your lid, making it easier to see what you're doing. The last brush I use is MAC 211. I like how the handle isn't long compared to the Suesh brushes which makes it easier to hold and manipulate. With this brush, I can draw thin lines and thick lines. I also use this brush to apply eyeliner on myself.

As much as possible, spend your money on good quality brushes. You may have the most expensive blush or a limited edition eyeshadow palette but at the end of the day if you use crappy tools with it, expect a crappy outcome (except of course if the products are really the problem). Remember: good quality brushes = must-haves.


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love gel liner too :) i really want to try the mac brush! :D great post xxx
    http://handpickedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete