BTS: Luna & Anaelle

by - Monday, October 20, 2014

Models: Luna and Anaelle
HMUA: Shaunne Kimberly; Luna's hair by Kate Aguilar
Photographers: Milan Del Rosario & Chris Reyes
Date of Shoot: October 19, 2014

Still exhausted from this shoot but I had so much fun! It was my first time to do makeup on two models in one shoot but hey, it wasn't so bad. I felt like giving myself a pat on the back for pulling it off. The look was simple: warm brown eyes, a little bit of contour, and a light wash on the lips. In case you're wondering, the shadows I used were Naked, Buck, and Backdoor, all Urban Decay shadows.

We had eight(!) bridal gowns in this shoot, all from Jessicacindy. Laces and tulles and chiffon, oh my! All dresses were heavy but registered pretty well, I think. I handled models Luna, who's from Russia, and Anaelle, who's from France. Love them both. They love goofing off but were on their A game when it's shoot time. The third model for this shoot was Ying Ying whom I worked with two years ago. How time flies! I saw her photos during Dubai FW and she rocked it. This girl will go places, I'm sure of it.

Ying Ying was handled by Kate Aguilar, someone I finally met yesterday! I've seen her works in other shoots and I think she's amazing. She's been in the biz for a long time and I think that shows through her work. She was kind enough to teach me hairstyling and she even lent me her heavy duty curling tong. I learned a lot from her and I so wish to work with her again.

Thank you to kuya Milan for letting me be a part of this shoot and I so look forward to see the photos! Thanks to kuya Chris for participating too. Pics please!

Anyway, enough blabbing, here's the BTS photos! x

My messy work station! :x

Ate Kate doing Ying's hair.

Anaelle posing away for kuya Milan and kuya Chris

 This shot of Luna kinda reminds me of ANTM Cycle 21's Mirjana! 
Because back shots are ~cool~
 It was nice working with you again, Ying!
With ate Kate! Thank you so much for the help!
 Luna, the Sarah Hyland-lookalike.
Anaelle, the Rosie Huntington-Whiteley/Danielle Panabaker lookalike.
Peace out! xx

You May Also Like

0 comments