Chocolate and Catching Up

by - Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Howarya?

 Few days ago, my mom and I discovered a new place where we can buy chocolates for a very low price. For chocolates and all those pasalubong thingmajiggys, our go-to places are Mustafa and ChocSpot in Lucky Plaza. Now we're adding this new place to our list. I didn't exactly get the name of the shop but it's in L2 in Lucky Plaza near the escalators. They sell chocolates and biscuits and I got some for myself (fine, Imma share too). Though I'd probably lay off from chocolates after this, I would definitely come back for their S$1 Pepero. I got 3 flavors: strawberry, almond, and white cookie. The white cookie flavor was seriously so good. Here's a photo:

So yeah, if you're looking for a place with low price sweet stuff, check that place out- if you can find it. :P

What else? Hmm, yesterday I went to Hougang to check if Phoon Huat sells Hello Kitty cake tins. Apparently they don't but I was still able to get unsalted butter. Before that I ate lunch in KFC where I tried their rice bowl. Holy hell the serving was bigger than the rice bowls back home! I also tasted coconut milk in the rice, quite like in nasi lemak. It was different and intriguing, I like it! For 5 bucks, drink included, it's a steal.

Last night, I watched the pilot episode of Jane the Virgin and I have mixed feelings about it. It's cute and interesting but I guess I wasn't that wowed? I was amazed with Scorpion's pilot but with this one not so much. Speaking of Scorpion, last night's episode was lovely. It was lighter than the first three episodes but still good nonetheless. Do you guys watch Scorpion? I'm hooked. I'm in love with all of the characters.

TTYS.

You May Also Like

0 comments