Damn, That's Good: Make Up For Ever Instant Brush Cleaner

by - Thursday, October 16, 2014

My sister has a new brush cleaner and I knew I had to share it because it's impressive.

Instant brush cleaners are very important to all makeup users. No one likes to use old dirty brushes and spot cleaners save us from deep cleaning brushes every single day. I'm currently using two: the Sephora instant brush cleaner and my DIY cleaner. While these two do their job, I admit I have a hard time removing all product from my brush. I need to spray for three to five times just to remove any trace of shadow and other stuff. So imagine how amazed I was when I saw the MUFE Instant Brush Cleanser in action.

Here's my sister's brushes, one with Kat Von D shadow in Papilio and one in Killing Jar.

One spritz and very few rubs later, tada, instant clean brushes! I kid you not- I used one spritz (just one!!) on each brush and wiped it a few times on a piece of tissue and the shadows came off so easily. I'm amazed! If I were to use the Sephora brush cleaner, I'll have to spritz thrice or more to remove the product. I wish I could insert a gif or something here just so I could really show you its magic!

What I also like about it is that it dries so easily. It doesn't leave your brushes damp which is great because you get to use the brushes asap. It's also fragrance free. (NOTE: I'm fairly sure it's 90% fragrance free or that might just be my stuffed nose. Hehe.)

My sister definitely got a gem. This is a damn good instant brush cleaner. Quite expensive but worth every penny because a little spritz goes a long way. What's your instant brush cleaner of choice?

You May Also Like

0 comments