Unsung Hero: Suesh Round Smudge Brush

by - Wednesday, November 16, 2016


The MVP, you guys.


So do you guys remember how I had a bit of a struggle on my last EOTD post? That look was all about NARS Kaliste, a creamy pencil. Basically, I smudged Kaliste all over my lid as the base but I never thought how tricky that would be on the crease area. See, my crease area isn't so big so I have to make sure that I use a brush that's small enough to blend product but not disturb other shadows/products on other areas. I love using fluffy MAC 217-like brushes on regular days but when working with a hard creamy base, a fluffy brush just won't do.



Enter the Suesh Round Smudge Brush. This brush is part of the Suesh 28pc Brush Set and for the longest time, I had no idea what I'll use it for. For starters, it's too dense and packed to blend out eyeshadows. It's also too stiff and big for the lower lashline. I once used it to highlight but that was also a bust. So it was untouched and unused until now.

See, because of it's short, dense, packed, it's perfect to use when working with cream products. This was the brush I used to blend out Kaliste and it was oh so perfect on the crease area. It just blended out Kaliste with such ease and I didn't have to tug or press too hard for it to move and blend. I was pretty much done blending Kaliste after a few minutes.

This was a such a nice surprise. I finally found where and when to use this brush so I'm pretty sure blending out creams will be such a breeze from now on. This brush is perfect to use with creams and a good alternative to synthetic brushes. So excited to use it more! x

You May Also Like

0 comments