My New Brow Razor

by - Thursday, November 03, 2016


Trying out a new one.


In my first makeup school, one of the tools we used for brow cleaning and shaping is a brow razor. It's a hand-held simple tool with a textured edge that's sharp enough to remove brow hairs but blunt enough that it won't cut you the moment you use it. It's the tool to use if you want to deal with brow hair growth few days or weeks after your waxing or threading session. It's easily available and easy to use and waaayyy safer than normal razors.


My razors are a little too blunt and long for my liking so I knew it was time to purchase I new one. I decided to go shorter this time and the one I instantly saw that's budget-friendly was the Ever Bilena razor.



This brow razor is small, sleek, and lightweight. This is definitely shorter than the ones I have and I think I prefer this in terms of size. The razor blade is also shorter so my fear of accidentally shaving off my lashes is definitely gone. The razor also has a cap and I'm happy that it isn't loose. It's secure enough that I know it won't detach from the body even when I place it anywhere.

The razor, I must admit, is a bit sharp. I know it's sharp because it's new and that it'll go blunt the more you use it but hot damn, the razor is sharper than other razors I've used before! I definitely felt it the moment I cleaned the brow area so when you use this, a light hand is definitely recommended. After using this, my brow area felt tender and sensitive, like I have scratches. I made the mistake of using a makeup remover afterwards because it stung like hell. It went on for about 2 days before the sting went away. So make sure you shave a night or day before you apply makeup because it will sting.

So far, this razor isn't so bad and that it's good for cleaning the brow area. It can shave off those pesky little hairs that grow outside the brow perimeter with ease. It's also nice that it's locally available and affordable. For 50php, you have a purse-friendly shaver that works. What's not to like? x

You May Also Like

0 comments