NOTW: Daiso Nail Seal #276

by - Wednesday, January 01, 2020


Sparky.

Happy 2020!! New year, new beginnings, new chances, new sense of hope, new everything. May this be our year!


Starting this year with an NOTW post! It has been ages since I last posted one (lol thanks to my consistently short and bitten nails) so here's an update! I thought about painting my nails with actual nail polish but the 31st was a busy day and I knew my nail polish would instantly get ruined so I rummaged through my stash and found my nail sticker pile! Nail stickers are such nailsavers because there's no need to wait for them to dry and they save you from worrying about smudging and bubbling. You just stick em on, file away the excess, and seal them with top coat. And voila, nails: sorted.

I've had this fireworks design in my stash for ages and I didn't want to use it because they're just so pretty. But since it's New Year, I decided to just go and use it because it's timely! The design isn't too flashy and obvious at all and I personally don't find it tacky. The stickers are very easy to use as they're made of a slightly thicker material. I've used stickers before that are too thin which tears easily; this pack doesn't. I only used a nail file and I trimmed them down in a breeze. So far, the stickers haven't lifted up or peeled. I so hope this lasts a week!

Starting the year with cute-ass nails, why not?

You May Also Like

0 comments