Recent Purchases: Skincare + Polishes

by - Wednesday, October 06, 2021


 Pretty much where some of my money went lol.


Back with another haul! I had no plan whatsoever to create a haul but since I shopped a little these past couple of days, I thought I'd share them here. I mean, it's not often I buy quite a lot of stuff you know? So, here we go, presenting my little beauty haul!


I don't know if you've heard but Fresh Formula is closing down this December and since I haven't tried most of their products yet, I thought I'd get my hands on some products before they completely sell out. Thankfully, most of their products were on sale last September 30 so I got all 4 products at a discounted price.


First up, of course I'd get another bottle of the Sgt. At Arms Lightening Deo Spray Plus! Ever since I started using it last September, I was just hooked. I've tried a few deos before but this one is just the best one for me. I'll probably make a separate review/feature on it because I love it so much!

Next two items are facial cleansers because I just hoard these things, you know? Fresh Formula's skincare has three main categories: the Glass Skin series, the Blemish Rescue series, and the Moisture Boost series. Since I don't have an oily and acne-prone skin, I thought I'd just stick with the two other series. I got the Milky Glow Illuminating Facial Wash from the Glass Skin series and the Clean and Bouncy Gentle Face Cleanser from the Moisture Boost series. One for skin-brightening, one for hydration, both for cleansing.

Last item I got was the Jelly Bounce Daily Lite Moisturizer, an item I've always wanted to try. It's one of those items that were always sold out so when I saw that it was back on stock and on sale, I immediately added it to my cart. This moisturizer is not only for hydration but also for skin protection since it also has SPF 45! I'll probably get one or two more of these in future sales haha!



I don't know what mood I was in but I was totally into nail polish shopping the other day so I got myself some new polishes! One is by OMG in the shade Amour, a nice periwinkle shade that I think is so pretty. The next few ones are from Klik, which I think is a sister brand of OMG. I like how small these polishes are- so cute! I can never finish a regular sized bottle of nail polish so these small ones are perfect. I went crazy with their French Manicure line and got these shades: Oui, a cool light ecru; Mademoiselle, a light Tiffany blue; Dossier, a light tan brown; and Au Revoir, a light gray. I also got the shade Super Black from Klik's regular line because I need a nice black in my stash as well. 

And that's my little haul! I'm planning to get more shades from Klik's French Manicure line, I just need to see the formula first. As for Fresh Formula, I already have some items in my cart again that I think I might purchase during the 10.10 sale but we'll see! Hopefully I get to get the items I want before they're permanently gone! x

You May Also Like

0 comments