Pit Spritz: Fresh Formula Sgt. At Arms Lightening Deodorant Spray Plus

by - Wednesday, October 20, 2021


 

My new go-to pit product!

When Fresh Formula announced that they'll be releasing an upsized version of Sgt At Arms, I knew I had to finally try it. See, I've always wanted to try their Sgt At Arms Duo but every time I want to buy a set when they're on sale, they sell out pretty quickly, leaving me with nothing to buy haha! So when I saw Fresh Formula's PR Kit for the Sgt. At Arms Lightening Deodorant Spray Plus, I knew I had to stay up at midnight and secure one for myself. Thankfully, I was successful (check my post about it here!) and not only was I able to enjoy my Booty Bands PH goodies, I was also able to finally try the popular deo spray.

In case you weren't aware, the Sgt. At Arms Lightening Deodorant Spray Plus is a product that "actively combats odor and sweat while soothing and nourishing your delicate underarm area." Its key ingredients, Alpha Arbutin, Niacinamide, Witch Hazel, Black Currant Extract, Green Tea Extract, Sunflower Oil, and Papaya Extract, freshens, lightens, and smoothens the underarm area with every use.


I've been using it for almost two months now and honestly, it's just amazing. My powdered deo doesn't even compare- I pretty much ditched that after using the Sgt At Arms Deo for the first time. Now I know what I've been missing all this time! Let me quickly tell you what I love about the Sgt. At Arms Lightening Deodorant Spray Plus:


1. It really keeps my pits dry and sweat-free AND it's gentle on the skin!

-My previous deo is good but I find that its sweat-control is very short-lived. Not the Sgt At Arms though. This deo keeps my pits dry as heck even after doing tiring activities like working out and running. Plus, it keeps visible sweat stains at bay! I also like that it doesn't feel like anything on the skin. Some deos have a bit of a tingly sensation (which I hate) but I didn't experience any with this one.


2. It's fragrance-free.

-I like fragrance-free deos because sometimes deo scents can be really off-putting, not to mention they still go away after a few hours. Sgt At Arms is just neutral, which I like.


3. A small amount goes a long way.

- All it takes is 1-2 spritzes per pit to ensure they stay dry and smell-free. I've been using it since August and I still have a lot of product left in my bottle!


4. It gets absorbed easily.

-I hate it when deos take forever to dry so I'm so happy that Sgt At Arms dries quickly and easily!


 5. Its packaging is so cute!

I'm sorry but this needs to be said because I'm such a sucker for cute packaging! I definitely prefer the look of the Sgt At Arms Plus bottle than the regular sized one because it's just so cute and quirky and eye-catching. Adorbs!!


Unfortunately, Fresh Formula will be closing in December so I think I'll be hoarding more bottles before they're gone for good. If you're still thinking whether this deo is worth trying or not, take this post as a sign: go buy it now!! If you like a deo that's gentle on the skin and great at sweat-control, then you'll like this one. BRB, adding more to my cart now!


You May Also Like

0 comments