Nail of the Week: Klik French Manicure in Oui

by - Wednesday, July 13, 2022



Oui to the white.
I'm back in my neutrals-only nail polish phase after a week of wearing Towel Boy Toy (I was feeling happy, what can I say?)! It's been a while since I last featured a nail polish (last one was back in April?? OMG??) so I thought I'd come back and share the neutral polish I'm currently wearing.

This is Klik's Oui nail polish, a sort of dirty/off-white shade. I don't always wear white polishes but something like this is okay for me because it's not as liquid eraser white. Since it's more of a dirty white shade, it's more grounded and less in your face. It has a slight taupe undertone to it that gives it its cool tone, making it a nice change from your usual browns and pinks.

I've already featured a Klik nail polish before and Oui has pretty much the same formula as Au Revoir. It starts off as smooth, thin, and creamy but it tends to get thicker the more you use it. I've had to roll it a few times in between coats to get it to thin out. 

Surprisingly, I feel like Oui is less pigmented than Au Revoir. With Oui, it still looked thin and sort of translucent even after two coats. I tried to apply a thick than usual third coat but that took a while to dry, not to mention it kinda looked thick so I recommend just sticking to thin and translucent coats as they look more even and they definitely dry faster.

Oui is such a nice polish to use for everyday though as I've said, you just have to be patient with its pigmentation and formula. I feel like Oui would also make a good base for nail art! This kind of color is a staple, in my opinion, and I'm so glad I got it in my stash! 

You May Also Like

0 comments