My Quick and Mini KosmeticPH Haul

by - Friday, April 12, 2024

 


Can you believe that this is my first haul for 2024??

    I wasn't supposed to get anything during the 4.4 sale but I couldn't resist a good deal so here we are.


    I know it's been a while since I posted a haul but I'm gonna make this haul short and quick since there aren't a lot of items here. This really was a spontaneous purchase because I couldn't say no to these first items:



    ....sheet masks! KosmeticPh had these Foodaholic masks for only Php13 each and since I'm a sucker for affordable face sheet masks, I thought I'd purchase a few to try. I got 5 Foodaholic masks: shea butter, pearl, red ginseng, pomegranate, hyaluronic acid, and royal jelly. The variants do different things (ie. pearl helps brighten dull skin while pomegranate helps with the skin's elasticity) so I'm pretty excited to try them all out- without breaking the bank!



    The next thing I got is a "brush egg" which is pretty much a tool for brush cleaning. I've never tried these silicone brush cleaning thingys so I thought I'd try out this small one then just buy a bigger or wider mat in the future if this really does help make brush cleaning better and quicker. I got this brush egg for only Php25!



    I also got a mini sample freebie from KosmeticPh: a foaming rice water cleanser from The Face Shop that I can't wait to try!



    So yes, that's everything I got from KosmeticPh. I can't wait to try their other sheet masks like the ones from Natureby, Tenzero, and Lebelage, and the ones I'm already familiar with and love: The Face Shop's! But in the meantime, I'll be soaking my face with the Foodaholic ones. Also, wish me luck with the brush cleaner haha!

See you on my next post!


You May Also Like

0 comments