My Current Fave Summer Lip Look!

by - Monday, April 01, 2024

 

Love this one!

     Hello- I'm back! Sorry for the hiatus these couple months but don't worry, I'm working on a number of posts that'll hopefully be up this month. In the meantime, let me just share this lip look I've been rocking these past few weeks. I love how this lip is bright and colorful and fun, perfect for the summer season!


This look is quite unbelievably easy to do so here's a quick step by step!

(PS. So sorry for the different lighting on the photos. The sun was moody af when I shot these haha!)



First up: line the lips! Since this is a colorful look, I used this lovely teal liner from NARS called Kaliste. Such a pretty color! 

Second: Get a nice bright pink for that pop of color! I filled my lips with Colourette's Colourtint in Kaiya, a nice Barbie pink!


Third: I wanted a nice spotlight color in the middle of my lips so to make that color pop more, I applied a white base. I used NYX's Milk Jumbo Pencil.

Lastly: For a ton of sparkle and shine, go for a shimmery eyeshadow and put it not only on the middle of your lips, but also on top of your lip liner! I went for a shadow that's the same hue/color family of my lip liner but you can totally play with different colors for this part.



And that's it! A nice colorful and bright summer lip look! What do you think about this? Oh, and you can totally add a clear lip gloss on top for more shine! Lemme know how you feel about this look and of course, show me your version! Can't wait to see 'em!







HAPPY APRIL FOOLS'!!! 😜😜😜😜 

You May Also Like

0 comments