Eyeshadow-eyelined Eyes

by - Thursday, October 28, 2010

  Another random post of mine. This afternoon, I had the urge to line my eyes. Then layering it with colors popped in my head. I had fun doing it and I find it very easy to do.



  The only things I used are the following: ELF Eyeliner Pen in Black, Elizabeth Arden 6-Eyeshadow Box, and The Body Shop's Slanted Brush.



  The three shades I used are Sapphire, Tulle, and Plum. I first lined my eyes using the eyeliner pen. It's up to you if you want to create a winged eyeliner or a cat's eye. After doing that, get your angled brush and use Sapphire, or any royal blue shadow you have. Apply it above the black line or even on top of it. Apply Tulle above Sapphire. Tulle will be like the main and middle eyeshadow. Plum will be last and should be applied to define the crease. Blend the colors lightly and voila! For the lower lashline, apply a little bit of black eyeliner and blend it out. Nest, apply Sapphire on the outer part. Tulle will be on the center, the chain of Sapphire and Plum. Plum will be in the inner part.
  Here's the angled brush I used.




  I think this look is really wearable. It's light and looks natural. Try doing it when you have time!


You May Also Like

0 comments