A Lucky Girl Gets What She Wants

by - Monday, October 18, 2010

  I went to the mall again yesterday afternoon. My mom and I watched Eat Pray Love, which is a really adorable movie, while Dad watched Red. Since the schedules were a bit different, Mom and I went out first. While Mom paid bills, I went to the E.L.F. stall. Hee. Anyway, I was so happy, really happy, when I saw that they have new products. I was even happier when I saw their eyeliner pen in Midnight and Plum!



  Call me lucky or what. When I saw these, I immediately grabbed them! Now my eyeliner pens are almost complete! The only colors left are Coffee and Ash. I can live without Coffee but I think I need to find Ash.


  Hahaha, Coffee is misspelled! Anyway, I really love Midnight. It's dark but at the same time has color to it. It can be used as it is or be a substitute for Black. But the best substitute for Black is Plum. I really thought it will be a dark violet color but it is really dark and you can see a very faint hint of purple. So it can take the place of Black. What I like about these pens is that it dries fast when applied. It doesn't smear. In addition to that, it dries matte so you don't have to worry about your eyeliner. I have issues with it being waterproof though. It's waterproof in a way that it doesn't smear when it gets wet. It smears when it gets wet and you accidentally touched it or rubbed your eyes. But based on my experiments with it, the longer/drier the eyeliner is on, the more waterproof it becomes.


  Sorry if it looks kind of dark; I shot it last night. I checked their website and saw the color samples of the eyeliners. Plum is more of a medium violet color! I wonder if they got the labels wrong and I got the darker one. Hmm. Now I'm suspecting my Plum is really Black! :O Or maybe they have an updated look for their pens. I have to check that one.

  What made me even happier yesterday was the fact that The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan is now available in all bookstores! Yay for that!


Been wearing Black for 8 hours and it didn't even smear! Good job, E.L.F.!



Update: I finally had Plum to show it's real color. Yay!


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. yay eyeliner! i need new ones. do you think liquid or gel?
    great blog!
    loving the posts
    stop by some time xx
    take a peek at my giveaway while you're at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. both work great! if you opt for a smudge-proof and longer-lasting eyeliner, go for gel. but if you want a more pigmented one, go for liquid. choose the ones with felt tip though, they really work great. :)

    ReplyDelete