My First Two E.L.F. Products

by - Saturday, October 16, 2010

  I've always been a fan of E.L.F. of Eyes, Lips, Face so when I saw that their products are on sale, I didn't hesitate to browse their stall. I'm happy because their products are wallet-friendly despite the fact that they're from the US.



  So the first item I looked for and grabbed was their Tone Correcting Concealer. I'm loving it! Originally, I own L'Oreal Mineral Concealer #20 but I sometimes have a hard time blending it. So finally, I got a good quality liquid concealer from E.L.F.



  The concealer has 6 colors but only 3 were available: Apricot Beige, Honey, and Spice. I was kind of confused on what to get: Honey or Spice? Spice is more of the Medium-Dark tone while Honey is on the Medium tone. I asked the saleslady and she said Honey is for me. I'm thinking of trying Spice too though. I immediately tried it and it works really well. It has a matte finish, so you could just apply foundation and loose powder and you're good to go, Oh and before I forget, it also has a sugar orange scent.


  The next thing I bought is the Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Black. In their website, it's available in 5 colors, namely Black, Coffee, Midnight, Ash, & Plum. The only colors I saw in their stall was Coffee and Black. I got Black since I already have a brown gel eyeliner from Maybelline. In case you're wondering, my mom bought the Coffee liner when I showed her the pens.



  Surprisingly, I find it easy to apply. You can create thin to thick lines, and even apply a cat's eye. Cool product. It's inky enough which makes me happier.


  I'm looking forward to try E.L.F.'s other products like their cream/gel liners, eye primer, eyeshadows, and even their brushes. I guess this means I got to start saving money for me to buy their products! :)


You May Also Like

0 comments