The Graveyard Visit

by - Saturday, October 30, 2010

   Mom, Dad, and I went to two cemeteries on the 30th of October instead of the usual November 1 visit most people do. The first cemetery we visited was Manila Memorial Park Cemetery where my uncle, grandpa, great grandpa and great grandpa are buried. I wasn't able to meet all of them since they died years before I was born, but my older sister was lucky enough to meet them. By the way, they are all on my Mom's side. My dead relatives on my Dad's side are buried in their province.



That's not our car.


  After praying, we went back to the car to eat breakfast since we left the house at around 6 am. Mom also baked chocolate chip cookies. Yum! 
  The next cemetery we visited was Loyola Memorial Park where my grandma, cousin, and sister are buried. This grandma of mine was my favorite of all the grandmas I have. My cousin died the day he was born. He's younger than me. I also wasn't able to meet my second older sister who died two years before I was born. I see her in pictures. If she was still alive, she'll be turning 21 this November while my other older sister will be turning 29 this December.


No make-up. No concealer, no eyeliner, no foundation, no powder. FML.
  We left at 9 am and went to SM Megamall to check Forever 21's pre-holiday sale. I was so happy. We arrived the mall at around 9:50 am so the store wasn't that crowded yet. Good thing Mom gave me my Christmas shopping money already and she has an SM Advantage card. Yay! I was able to buy a bubble-looking dress (which makes me look like a doll) and Mom bought a knitted poncho. We ate lunch in El Pollo Loco and Mom and I bought napoleones for dessert. While Mom and I roamed around, Dad went to a bookstore. We met up in a coffee shop where Dad treated me with a Green Tea frappe before going home.

Me in one of the dressing rooms of Forever 21.



You May Also Like

0 comments