KISS

by - Tuesday, September 18, 2012

  I like Carly Rae Jepsen's new album! I was excited to listen to this album because I really loved her Curiosity EP. KISS did not disappoint. I love that it's a mix of dance, bubblegum pop, acoustic, and disco. Here's the tracklist:

1. "Tiny Little Bows"
2. "This Kiss"
3. "Call Me Maybe"
4. "Curiosity"
5. "Good Time" (with Owl City)
6. "More Than a Memory"  
7. "Turn Me Up"
8. "Hurt So Good"
9. "Beautiful" (featuring Justin Bieber)
10. "Tonight I'm Getting Over You" 
11. "Guitar String / Wedding Ring"
12. "Your Heart Is a Muscle

  My most played songs are Your Heart Is A Muscle and Beautiful. Both are non bubblegum pop tracks which are great to listen to when you've had enough pop songs. The Curiosity in this album sounds like a remix version of the original one. Not that it's bad, it's just that I prefer the original arrangement and vibe of the original Curiosity song. I also like This Kiss, More Than A Memory, Hurt So Good, and Turn Me Up. Good Time is a very feel good song that I loved since it was released. And of course, the eternal Call Me Maybe is also included.

  All in all, I think KISS is a good album. The songs are adorable. The songs in the deluxe edition are worth listening to as well. I give it a rating of 3.5 out of 5. :)

You May Also Like

0 comments