The Chocolate Frog

by - Monday, September 24, 2012

Croak. Croak. Croak.

  Previously, I did a Harry Potter: The Exhibition post and it included the items I bought from the shop. One of  the stuff I got was a chocolate frog. So here's the unwrapping of this tasty treat.

  I got Professor McGonagall! Originally, I wanted The Potter Family card but Professor McGonagall ain't so bad at all. She's one of my favorite professors in Hogwarts and I think Dame Maggie Smith did a great job in portraying her in all Harry Potter films. Yay for House Gryffindor!
  The chocolate frog was a bit weird for me to eat probably because I was imagining the real thing. It's chocolate with rice crispies so of course it tasted like chocolate with rice crispies. My frog was missing an arm though! Haha! In case you're wondering, it last for about a minute or around 4-5 bites. I want another! :D

  Have you tried Harry Potter's Chocolate Frogs?

You May Also Like

0 comments