Bear With Me? :(

by - Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Excuse my sleep-deprived face. D:

If you've noticed, I've been posting a lot of photos from my trip to Singapore these past few days. There's actually a two reasons behind that aside from sharing them.

1. I caught a cold 2 days ago and I'm still not well, hence the tired face. It's very uncomfortable to sleep when your nose is clogged with snot. (I know it's gross, but it's true!) Aside from a cold, my throat feels very dry and I find it hard to swallow. But no worries, I think I'm getting better. I've got my meds and my tissue papers on hand. :D

2. The main reason why I don't have recent beauty posts/review or other recent stuff is because Griffin, my handy Canon digicam, is currently being repaired. There was something wrong with the lens shutter and the photos I take come out like I set the exposure on maximum. It was seriously frustrating so I decided to take it to a repair shop. I'll be getting Griffin either on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday, and hopefully he'll be alright. I can't wait to take photos with him again, so please pray for his recovery (and mine too)!

You May Also Like

2 comments