Spizza

by - Monday, February 04, 2013

Another (late) food post! Last January 13th, my sister and bro-in-law decided to order pizza for dinner since we were full from our breakfast in Wild Honey and no one was in the mood to cook. xD We first called Domino's but unfortunately they don't deliver in our condo's area which was a bummer since I absolutely love their garlic bread and the dip that goes with it. :( So Plan B was to order from Spizza.

Spizza is an Italian pizza chain in Singapore who's famous for their thin-crusted wood-fired pizzas. I haven't tried wood-fired pizzas before and I'm glad Spizza was the first. Aside from pizza, they also serve salads, pasta, antipasti, oven-baked dishes, and desserts.

These are the 12-inch pizzas we ordered for dinner:
This is Helena (S$21): Tomato, Mozzarella, Grilled Chicken in Pesto Sauce, and Bell Peppers. This is my favorite because chicken + pesto is my weakness. It was very cheesy and the chicken pesto was lovely. I recommend adding chili flakes with this for extra zing. ;)

Next is Ursula (S$24): Tomato, Mascarpone, Spinach, Smoked Salmon, and Capers. Another weakness of mine is mascarpone. The mascarpone went really well with the spinach and smoked salmon. I would've liked this pizza but I'm not really a big fan of salmon. But overall, it's really good!

The last pizza is Isabella (S$24): Tomato, Mozzarella, Parma Ham, and Rucola Salad. I really liked this one. The parma ham was really, really good. And I kind of snacked on the rucola. :))

  Overall, their thin crust pizzas were filling and satisfying. I like what they did with their delivered pizzas; the toppings were in separate plastic containers and you get to assemble your pizza, plus the greens are crisp and fresh. We also got 3 small containers of cheese and chili flakes. I loved the chili flakes on my pizza too!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. This looks d-lish! I'm a pizza lover so this just made me drool!

    I love your blog! I really enjoyed looking at your posts. Specially your photos! They are just so creative and artistic, I love that they're are very clear and informative :) I just followed you on GFC and BlogLovin'! I hope you can visit my blog and maybe do the same? I would love that! Thank you and looking forward to more posts from you!

    XOXO
    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! I love your blog too so I followed you back! Nice to know someone who's a beauty geek too. :3 Hope we can collaborate in the future! :)

      Delete