Ten T.Swift Songs You Should Play on Valentine's Day

by - Monday, February 11, 2013

Hoho, Valentine's Day is three days away! Not that I really care (lol) but since it's that day where dates and (cheesy) love songs are "in", I decided to contribute to the music department by making this list. Now, I know that not everyone likes or listens to Taylor Swift so I guess this is for the fans like me? :)) Anyway, T Swift may be known for her heartbreak/revenge songs but her love songs are equally worth listening to. So without further ado, here are the songs that I classify as Valentine's Day-worthy.

1. I'm Only Me When I'm With You

2. Jump Then Fall

3. Fearless

4. Mine

5. Sparks Fly

6. Enchanted

7. Ours

8. Begin Again

9. Everything Has Changed (ft. Ed Sheeran)

10. Treacherous

You May Also Like

1 comments