Maybelline Baby Lips Color Lip Balm in Berry Crush

by - Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Last month, I bought Maybelline's Baby Lips lip balm in Anti-Oxidant Berry and I absolutely loved it. It made my lips really smooth and it kept chapped lips at bay, plus it smells really good. I would've made a January Favorites post for last month but because Griffin broke, I had to pass. But if that post pushed through, that lip balm would be included in it.

Last week, I passed by a Maybelline stall and I was so excited to see Baby Lips Color Lip Balm! I went to their lip balm stand and immediately purchased Berry Crush, one of the two Color balms available (the other one was pink). 

Berry Crush gives a red with a subtle pink translucent color when applied. It also gives shine but not as shiny as a lip gloss. I used this last Sunday and after eating lunch, my lips are still soft and smooth, and there's still a little tint. If you compare the smell of the Anti-Oxidant Berry and Berry Crush, I'd say the smell of the former is sweet and girly berry, while the latter is more grown up and more strawberry scented.

Unlike an untinted lip balm though, you need to apply this in front of a mirror because if you go over the edges of your lips, it might be noticeable. Also, if you have chapped lips and you apply this, the flaking would be prominent to you have to scrub it off before applying another layer. What I do is apply the regular lip balm first, scrub the dead skin off, then apply the tinted lip balm.

I'd give this lip balm an A because it does what a lip balm should do plus it gives your lips a lovely red tint and it's also affordable at Php 89.00. The Baby Lips Color lip balms are perfect for girls who want to wear a lip color but a bit scared to wear lipsticks, for those who want to wear a lip color that's fuss-free, and for everyone who's bored of regular lip balms. Because I loved this, I might get the pink one too! <3

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm very Glad to visit your informational Post. Lip Balm Boxes Packaging boxes are really necessary for any kind of product. If you want to pack your products in a stylish way then use these Lip Balm Boxes with customized designs, styles, colors, shapes, and stocks. We are also offering error-free design and free shipping services all over the USA.

    ReplyDelete