Sunday Playlist + Update: I'm Back!

by - Sunday, July 21, 2013

1. "The Baddest Female" - CL
2. "Acapella" - Karmin
3. "Miss Jackson" - Panic! At The Disco ft. Lolo
4. "Legendary" - The Summer Set
5. "You, My Everything" - Ellie Goulding
6. "Come and Get It" - Krewella
7. "Made in the USA" - Demi Lovato
8. "Falling in Love" - 2NE1
9. "Burn" - Ellie Goulding
10. "We Can't Stop" - Miley Cyrus

UPDATE:
  Hey hey! Sorry for not updating this blog for three weeks; I was in Singapore! Of course I wanted to update this blog with beauty/random/food posts but I didn't do it because I just wanted to take a break from everything, plus I wanted to collect things to blog about. So yeah, I have a lot of stuff to review, I'm going to post food photos I took in Instagram, and just random stuff. I'm back and I can't wait to share everything in this little space of mine! Woohooo!!

You May Also Like

0 comments