EOTD: Caution Is Calling

by - Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Hi there! Here's a look I did that was a bit holiday inspired. I really like holiday looks that involve warm bronze and cranberry shades so I decided to make those my stand out shades. This is definitely an evening look since it's on the darker side. If I were to wear this look, I'd pair this with a dark red lipstick, most likely my Elizabeth Arden lipstick in Cranberry Cream. Christmas is coming and I don't have any holiday looks here so here you go. Also, another thing I'm obsessed about right now is lining my waterline with a cream colored pencil. I love how it opens up my eyes but in a less harsh way. I say skip the white liner and go find a cream colored liner! NYX has them but if you can't get a hold of those, look for concealer pencils. Nichido used to sell concealer pencils but I can't find any nowadays so I decided to try Ever Bilena's. I got the brow/concealer duo first since it's cheaper but I fell in love with the concealer end that I've decided to get the full sized ones that come in 3 shades. Yay!

Products Used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
Sleek Au Naturel Palette
a. Conker (layered over Bad to the Bronze; lower lashline)
b. Regal (outer v; outer corner of lower lashline)
c. Taupe (inner corner highlight)
d. Honeycomb (brow highlight)
Cosmoprof brown shadow (crease/blending)
essence Gel Eyeliner in London Baby
Ever Bilena Advance Eyebrow and Concealer Pencil (used the concealer on my waterline)
Maybelline Volum' Express Hypercurl Cat Eyes Mascara

You May Also Like

0 comments