Bifesta Sebum Cleansing Lotion Quick Review

by - Monday, December 23, 2013

Hi there! Today I have a quick review on the Bifesta Sebum Cleansing Lotion. I first saw the Bifesta line here in Singapore (yep, I'm here...again!) around two years ago and I wasn't able to try it asap because I've been very satisfied with my L'Oreal makeup remover. But that changed when I saw this last November in Watsons! The Bifesta Cleansing Lotions were sold in travel-sized bottles, perfect for those who wants to give it a try. It's also cheaper because each 50ml bottle costs only S$2! Win!

So anyway, I started using this this month and it's an okay product for me. I like that it's water-based so it leaves no oily residue on the face. It's such an amazing product for removing powder products, especially eye shadows. However, I think it's not the best makeup remover for waterproof mascaras. I used this to remove my mascara, the Maybelline HyperCurl Cat Eye, and it wasn't able to budge the mascara that much. It managed to remove flakes but that's it. I needed to tug my lashes for me to remove the mascara, something I don't really do that much when I use the L'Oreal makeup remover. It also takes quite some time to remove cream and liquid products but after that you'll notice that your skin is soft and smooth and oil free so the effort's worth it, I guess.

Because I think they're so cute, I think I'll be hoarding these 50ml bottles once I see them again. I think it's a perfect stocking stuffer since it's small and usable, especially to those makeup wearers out there! They don't take up space and weight so they're really good to take on a trip. Just don't forget to bring some cotton pads and you're good to go. :)


You May Also Like

0 comments