BTS: Yana, Polina & Bruno

by - Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Models: Yana, Polina, and Bruno
HMUAs: Shaunne Kimberly and HongLing Lim
Date of Shoot: April 21, 2014


 Here are some BTS shots from last April's shoot. We had three models and I handled Yana (the blonde model). I met new people too, including Ms. HongLing Lim, a Singaporean HMUA. We both went to Cosmoprof Academy albeit we're from different batches and she had a different instructor. Anyway, it was fun meeting and working alongside a fellow HMUA who's really good at what she does. I actually learned a lot from her. There were a lot of people involved in this shoot and it was really nice to interact with them. Anyway, enough of my blabbing, here are the photos! x

 Aftermath of my workstation. I can never be organized after a makeup session!

HongLing's station + my station

HongLing doing Bruno's makeup.

Fun girls!

 Me with HongLing


iPad/Instagram photos:

You May Also Like

0 comments