Smiggle's To Do Lists

by - Thursday, June 26, 2014


When I was in Singapore last month, one of my missions was to find a planner/organizer where I can write my blogging schedule. I thought that abiding by a certain schedule will help me get into blogging more and will help me fight off procrastination. So I searched for a planner. I searched and searched but nada. All the planners I saw was either expensive, out of stock, or didn't have the things I was looking for in a planner. I almost gave up my search...until I went to Smiggle. I didn't exactly get a planner but I think I got something better.


I found To Do List notepads! Basically, these notepads are exactly what they are: notepads, except they're cuter and more colorful. :)) I like that they have foldable stands too so you can just put it on top of tables or counters or any flat surface really. Seriously, how cute are these notepads?

 The other reason why I like these is because they're cheap. They're actually included in the sale rack and Smiggle marked them as 2 for S$5. Their regular price is around S$6-7 each so I think they're still alright to buy. But everything's better when they're on sale, right? Funny thing is, I went back the next day to buy another two but to my surprise they were priced at 2 for S$3.50! Sweeet!

I've been in love with these notepads since I got them. I'm currently using the purple one for my blog topics/posts. Since I can just jot everything down, I can easily see the things I need to blog (including this post..ha!), the things that are already posted, ideas, and so much more. I am really happy for finding these notepads and hopefully, I can hoard buy a lot few more of these when I go back. *crossing fingers*

You May Also Like

0 comments