\( ゚ヮ゚)/

by - Saturday, June 07, 2014

 Hiiii! I'm back. So sorry for being awol after my previous post. I had a hard time coming up with new and interesting things to share in this blog so I decided to rest for a while. In case you're wondering, I was in Singapore from April to the second day of June and I spent several days with my sister and her family in Bali. My hiatus helped me enjoy life off the Net more and I was able to gather a lot of post-worthy articles(?)/materials(?) that I can't wait to share here.

There'll be a few changes in my blog too. First, it's now called Afternoon Wanderer. During my stay in Singapore, I had a lot of time in my hands so I spent that time wandering around, either in familiar places or in new ones. However, I don't fully function after I've had my lunch so I tend to get out of the house in the afternoon. So I guess that's the story of my current blog name. I might change it again in the future but for now, I'm happy with it. Just thought everyone should now. ʘ‿ʘ

Also, my blog won't be a full-time beauty blog anymore. I tried, you guys. But see, this was why I had a hiatus in the first place. I ran out of beauty-related things to post and the ones I posted looked and sounded forced to me. I'll still do beauty posts of course but I'll start posting personal things again like trips, current favorites, new found places, etc. That way I'll be more relaxed and I'll be able to enjoy blogging more. I don't care about the number of blog followers I have nor my blog's rank anymore. I'll just post what I want, things I love and/or hate and hopefully people/strangers/readers would appreciate it and/or learn something from it.

I'm also trying to organize my blog more so I'm sorry if future posts will be late. But I'm glad to say that I'm back and I've got a lot to share with you. See you soon!

You May Also Like

0 comments