Snaps from Legoland Malaysia 2019: Part One

by - Monday, June 28, 2021

 


A bit of 6/28 and 6/29.

My nephew's 9th birthday is coming up and since I still can't travel to see him to celebrate with him in person, I thought I'd just reminisce that banging time we had on his 7th birthday. My sister organized an advanced celebration where we got to spend the weekend in Legoland Malaysia! I've never been to Legoland (or Malaysia in general) so it was pretty exciting for me and pretty much everybody.

Legoland Malaysia Resort is located in Johor and can be easily reached from Singapore by bus or private car. My sister rented a van to and from and the drive only took around an hour or two, kinda like from Cainta to Tagaytay!

Legoland has three main areas of attraction: the Water Park, the theme park, and the Sea Life Aquarium. On today's post, I'll feature snaps around area, like the hotels, the Water Park, and the Sea Life Aquarium. Snaps in the theme park will be on a separate posts since I have quite A LOT.

Photos around the lobby:

Yay let the fun begin!


Shots of the hotel exterior:




 On the day we got there, we decided to spend the day solely in the Water Park. I don't have any photos inside, mainly because all our valuables (gadgets included) were tucked away in our lockers. So these are my only two photos of the Water Park haha!



   Now here are some snaps inside the Sea Life Aquarium, which we visited on the second day. We pretty much spent all morning in the theme park and since it was getting hot, we decided to take a time out and pretty much cool down inside the air conditioned attraction. It was so cool inside though! It really reminded me of the S.E.A. Aquarium in Singapore. So much fishies and marine life!



Sorry if this post is a little....all over the place? Choppy? I promise the theme park photos will be better haha! But that's it for now. See you on Part 2! xx

You May Also Like

0 comments