Say Hello to My First GRWM Haul!

by - Wednesday, January 05, 2022


 Starting 2022 with new purchases.

I've teased in this post that I made a Christmas purchase from GRWM Cosmetics. Unfortunately when I wrote that post, that package wasn't shipped yet so I had to wait for it to arrive to be able to feature my haul in the blog. I got pretty excited when I saw that they were on sale on Christmas day itself because I pretty much skipped ALL 12/12 sales, hence, I wasn't able to buy anything from them. I really thought I missed my chance on getting the ones I like but yay for the Christmas sale!

So yeah, here it is, my first haul for 2022 AND my first haul from GRWM Cosmetics!


Let's start with the ones that started this whole purchase, shall we? When I saw that these were half priced, I knew it was time to get the shades I've been eyeing ASAP. Here I have 4 of the 6 shades of the Multi-use Creamy Tints, namely Cheesecake, 100% Sugar, Wintermelon, and Okinawa. These shades are more on the muted/natural side and ones that I usually reach for.

Cheesecake is a nude muted rose, 100% Sugar is a warm rose with brown undertones, Wintermelon is a warm apricot peach, and Okinawa is a warm brick red.

Not gonna lie, I thought of getting the PR Kit of these tints but I wasn't really sure on the two shades I didn't buy: Fruit Tea and Mixed Berries. They're just a bit too bright and popping for my liking so I decided to only get the 4 shades I mentioned, see if I like them, then decide afterwards if I would still like to get the other two. So, we'll see!

I will be reviewing these ones in the next few months so stay tuned!


The last product in this haul is a Radiance Tint Multi-use Concealer in 21 Almond! I've heard and read great reviews of the Radiance Tints so I thought I'd cop one myself. Not gonne lie, I had a hard time choosing my shade (I was picking between 3 shades tbh) but I thought I'd get Almond since it has it's a medium shade with a neutral undertone. Thankfully, it seems like a pretty good match on me! I will test this product as both a base and concealer and I promise to report back.

So that's pretty much my small haul from GRWM Cosmetics! In case you were wondering, no, I didn't get an Aqua Lip & Cheek Tint mainly because I'm generally not a big fan of them. I would've loved to also get a GRWM pouch or a tote bag but unfortunately both were already sold out. Maybe next time along with Fruit Tea and Mixed Berries? *wink wink!*

You May Also Like

0 comments