SMOKED!

by - Tuesday, December 25, 2012

  Let me begin this post by greeting everyone a Merry Christmas!! It's been pretty awesome so far, celebrating it with my family here in Singapore. Funny because we were so tired from the Christmas mass & dinner we attended last night so no more midnight celebration! Anyway, we opened gifts this morning which was fun because my adorable 5 month-old nephew, Hugo, helped in opening his gifts by tearing the wrappers. 

  Here's one present that I totally loved: Urban Decay's Smoked palette! My sister gave this to me and I am sooooo happy! Out of all the palettes UD released this year, this appealed to me the most (and Naked Basics; I'm still waiting for that one to be released here in SG.) Ahh, so happy! To receive something included in my wishlist was lovely. Thank you, Ate!!
Inside the box: UD Primer Potion (in a squeeze tube!), Smoked Look Book, and the palette itself.
Inside the palette: 10 shadows (4 mattes, 6 shimmers) and 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion (which is better than Zero, in my opinion.)
I seriously can't wait to play with these shadows! I'm thrilled to have additional mattes in my collection since I depend mostly on Naked and Buck. Blackout is such a gorgeous pigmented matte black shadow. I love! Oh gosh, I could go on all day...

'Tis the season to be jolly indeed! Spread the love! xx

You May Also Like

2 comments