Suesh Round Lip Color in Queen of the Night

by - Tuesday, December 18, 2012

  Yesterday, I dropped by Suesh's showroom in Greenhills to buy beauty blenders. While browsing the shop, I found lipsticks on sale. When I opened the sample tube of Queen of the Night, I fell in love. I'm currently in love with dark lippies so of course I was thrilled to see one...and a sale at that! It's also my first time to try Suesh's own lipstick line so I bought this along with my beauty blenders (also on sale!).
On the tube, Queen of the Night looks like a dark plum color. On the lips, it's 50% dark red and 50% plum. My favorite lipstick, Elizabeth Arden's Cranberry Cream, is redder compared to Queen of the Night. It glides easily and it's not drying. It does fade easily though, and it took me several swipes for it to be opaque.
(Blotted once then reapplied. No lip liner used.)

  I bought this for only 100php because Suesh is currently having their holiday sale. There are other shades too, from pink to reds to glitter. Visit the Suesh Facebook page for updates and more info about their holiday sale.

You May Also Like

0 comments