Naked Basics

by - Saturday, January 26, 2013

  You have no idea how happy I was to leave Singapore with this little guy. I have to say that the Basics palette (S$42) is now one of my favorite palettes Urban Decay has ever released. I love the fact that five out of six shadows are matte and the sixth is a lovely shimmer highlight. I've been on a search for matte shadows that I can use for blending and so far I always end up with Naked and Buck from the Naked palette...until Naked Basics came along.
  When I swatched the shadows in Sephora, all I thought was Oh my freaking goodness, they're soooo buttery, I love them already! The shadows didn't disappoint at all. They're buttery and pigmented and they're a dream to work with.
What I also like about this palette is that it's very travel-friendly because of its size. It also comes with a mirror inside so all you have to bring are your brushes and a few more stuff to complete a look. 
Here are my babies. <3 I love the fact that they complement each other. I've got my warm colors from the Naked palette; a good mix of shadows for smokey eyes from Smoked; and blending, matte shadows from Naked Basics. If other girls are obsessed with MAC, I think I'm obsessed with Urban Decay, specially with their palettes. Speaking of palettes, have you already seen their Wizard of Oz palettes in Theodora and Glinda? Oh, what lovely things to look at.

You May Also Like

0 comments