That Random Survey

by - Monday, January 21, 2013

1. Shaunne Kimberly Bautista Ayang-ang. :*
2. Virgo
3. Crocodiles, falling, crying in public places.
4. Downton Abbey, books, my job.
5. Non-smoker, can understand sarcasm, knows how to play an instrument/ know hows to sing, knows how to cook.
6. Smokers. Poor hygiene. Arrogance. Someone who's shorter than me. :P
7. I have a lot! But I have to say my best friend's my sister. <3
8. Heterosexual. 
9. I haz no first date. /foreveralone :<
10. I believe I'm a 5'3.
11. I miss Singapore!
12. 10:17 pm.
13. Black
14. Oh yes sir, I do.
15. "Don't be defeatist, dear. It's very middle class." - Dowager Countess, Downton Abbey
16. Bookstores and Sephora.
17. My sister's calamansi cupcakes and my mom's lasagna.
18. ALL THE TIME.
19. Rita Ora - Been Lying
20. The face.
21. Depends but I can be a 7 or an 8.
22. Dark brown.
23. Black...for now.
24. I like statement shirts and anything black really.
25. YES! Hahaha, good old days. ;)
26. White. 
27. Just my name.
28. Easy A and Inception
29. Ke$ha's "Warrior"
30. All Time Low!
31. Tired.
32. My cutie patootie nephew! 
33. Single.
34. Tis very good.
35. Christmas!
36. None.
37. I'd like to have an anchor tattoo on the side of my wrist. Unfortunately, I can't have it anytime soon. :<
38. (Let's change it to Blogger, shall we?) I wanted a place where I can blog freely and not be pressured by the amount of likes or followers I should have.
39. Gates of Paradise by Melissa de la Cruz. Currently reading Why We Broke Up.
40. No.
41. I haven't texted anyone in a month. :))
42. I held hands with my dog...does that count?
43. Around 30-60 minutes. Or more.
44. I don't shave my legs.
45. At home.
46. Hahaha, thankfully I haven't been wasted!
47. If I'm alone, I want it loud. If I'm using my earphones, I want the volume in the middle.

You May Also Like

2 comments