Empties II

by - Friday, October 16, 2015


Ending the week with my second empties post.



Myra VitaQuench Dry Skin Lotion

This was included in a lotion haul I posted a month ago and I finally finished this 50ml bottle. I found the lotion so-so, nothing special really. The VitaQuench lotion smells more fragrant than my fave lotion, the Nivea Express Hydration Body Lotion, which could be a good thing for those who like fragrant smells or a bad thing to those who prefer their lotions toned down or scentless. This lotion has beads but they melt once you rub the lotion on your skin. It does make your skin smoother and softer but I felt like the lotion was a bit mild for my preference. Brownie points for this product for not being sticky and greasy. This is a good lotion to try if you're on a budget but if you have an extra 20 bucks on your wallet, I say go grab the Nivea body lotion instead.

The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil
If there's one product in the skin care department I swear by, it's this. The Body Shop's Tea Tree Oil is my go-to product whenever my face gets bombarded with pimples. This is highly effective on zits as it dries the pesky creatures away. It might hurt the first time you use it but you get used to the pain eventually; well, at least I did. It also comes in a gel form with a doe foot applicator but I just find the too unsanitary. Can you imagine dabbing the applicator on your zits then putting it back inside the container? NO. Just no. Besides, the oil is more effective and more potent, it'll get rid of zits in no time. (A little disclaimer: use at your own risk if you have severe acne.)

Aveda Smooth Infusion Conditioner & Naturally Straight
The last two of the 4-piece pack I got. These are my favorite in the pack actually. The conditioner made my hair smoother, softer, and tangle-free. The Naturally Straight was a delight too. It didn't feel heavy on the hair and once you let it sit for a while, it makes hair styling so much easier. Two thumbs up!

You May Also Like

0 comments