My Cute Lil Brow Brush: Fancl Eyebrow Liner Brush

by - Thursday, April 14, 2016

Brush 'em up, up, up!

Don't say this to anyone but between winged liner and on fleek brows, I pick the latter. Well-groomed and filled brows are my thing and it's something I do quite well, if I say so myself. I never aspired to have Instagram brows; all I want is a nice pair that frames my face nicely and adds a bit of androgyny to my look. It's not that hard to achieve if you have the right tools and the skillz in your arsenal.


In terms of filling the brows, I'm a big brow powder user. I'm more used to it and no matter how many brow products I try, I always go back to my trusty powders. And because I use powder, a good brow brush is necessary in achieving on point brows. I've tried and used so many brushes but for personal use, this is the one.


I know some people like using thin brushes like the MAC 266 to fill in their brows but for me, my ideal brush is something that's a bit thick, a bit rough, and a bit resistant. The Eyebrow Liner Brush of Fancl definitely meets my criteria. It's similar to the Royal & Langnickel C510 brush but this brush from Fancl is a bit stubbier, and definitely rougher. So if yes, I guess the two brushes are dupes for each other. The only differences are the R&L brush has a spoolie at the end, is a bit thinner, and isn't scratchy; the Fancl brush is retractable, travel-sized, thick, and a bit scratchy (but not the annoying type).

Personally, I like using this type of brow brushes because they really get the product on the brows in no time. They create lines immediately so they're perfect to use especially when spot filling. Fancl's brush is a really good one because it picks up product really well. Because it's angled, I get to do the arch of my brows easily and building up the brows doesn't make my life difficult. And for that, me likey.

Height comparison. Fancl Eyebrow Liner Brush vs VDL Lumilayer Primer

Another reason why I like it: it's so freaking cute! It's retractable so I get to bring it with me everywhere, even in the tiniest of bags. Yes, it's a bummer that a spoolie isn't included but I can easily use a disposable spoolie anytime. I really bring this with me alongside whatever brow powder I'm using without fear of the bristles getting bent or damaged. This product is in for the long haul, for sure. I really thank my sister for passing this down to my mom who just didn't use it at all because I get to have this joy of a brush all to myself. Bwahaha! :P

If your interested, this brush is available on Fancl's website. Better hustle if you want one because apparently, this product won't be renewed so if this gets out of stock, that's it. Just a little reminder.


You May Also Like

0 comments