A Lil Collective Haul

by - Monday, June 13, 2016

It feels like forever since my last haul post, no? Guess I just wasn't in the buying mood these past couple of months so when I started shopping for some bits and bobs in the last two weekends, it felt pretty good to have new things in my stash. I know this isn't a big haul and all that because I've put accumulated a lot of products that I put myself in a no buying mode until I've reviewed every single one of them. That and the fact that I pretty much like spending money on food haha!

Anyway, so here are the beauty bits I've purchased. First up is the San San Eyebrow Powder Duo in Chocolate-Dark Brown (150php) and lemme tell you how long I have to wait to be able to purchase it: around 2 or 3 weeks. According to the SA, this product sells out fast and they don't restock it in big quantities. True enough, the last time I dropped by the HBC store there were only a few number of duos sitting on the shelf. Anyway, the brow duo comes in 2 variants and I got the darker duo. The lighter duo, in my opinion, will cater more to blondes and light brown haired gals. The Chocolate-Dark, Brown duo, the one I have, looks really good and promising. It's decent in pigmentation and doesn't feel cheap at all. I'm pretty stoked to use this because the Body Shop brow duo I've been using for a long time feels gritty already and it doesn't look good anymore on my brows. I'll definitely review this, positive or not!

I dropped by Watsons in Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall yesterday and purchased two products: the Marionnaud N38 Slanted Eyeline & Eyebrows Double Side brush (129php) and the iWhite Korea BB Holic Everyday BB Cream in Beige (24.50php). The bristles of my current brow brush, the Fancl Eyebrow Liner, are haywire already which makes brow filling quite challenging so I thought of purchasing a replacement. I decided to try this brush because almost all the Filipina beauty bloggers and vloggers I know use this brush, some even swear by it. So I guess it's just right to try it for myself. The iWhite Korea BB Cream is an impulse buy, tbh. Thing is, I was supposed to purchase the Myra BB Cream but I just couldn't get myself to shell out 100php for such a small tube of BB cream haha! This sachet is pretty cheap to try and if I don't like it, at least there are no regrets considering it's very affordable.

The last product I have is one I got from the drugstore. I've been seeing face primer and setting spray DIYs everywhere and all of them involve one ingredient: Glycerin . Since I'm all for DIY, I'm going to experiment with Glycerin and see if it's effective as a primer. Primers are pretty pricey but what they all have in common is Glycerin in the mix. And since Glycerin's the main reason why face bases stick longer on our faces, let me use it in its purest, most concentrated form. If this works, I'll be pretty darn happy because a small bottle only costs 34php and it'll probably last me half a lifetime. Stay tuned!

And that's pretty much the things I got! Pretty excited to use everything in here and don't worry, they'll all be reviewed here in Shash Stash. See you on my next post! xx

You May Also Like

0 comments