Nail of the Week: Bench Paint Box Wonder Woman Fearless Heroine Nail Polish Duo in Blue

by - Friday, July 22, 2016


Back at it with the blue polish lololol.

If you're tired of seeing yet another blue polish here in my blog, don't worry; I still have one more blue polish in my unopened polish stash but I won't be featuring that anytime soon for, well, ~variation~. Seriously, thanks for sticking with me through this, you guys. Dunno what's happening but I seem to be having a blue polish phase, no? :P

Anyway, today's polish is something I got from a local clothing store brand: Bench. IKR, who would've thought that a local clothing store has their own cosmetics line? Well, apparently they do so for my local readers, do check their stuff out cause you never know what will strike your fancy. Sometime around 2014, I think, they came out with a Wonder Woman collection, like MAC did back in 2011. I remember just loving that MAC collection because it was bomb and I forever love my sister for gifting me the Victorious Opulash Mascara (which is still in my stash, fyi. Don't use it anymore though, as I just keep it for novelty purposes.). Seeing a Wonder Woman collection by Bench was pretty exciting. They had lippies (mostly reds), face powders, blushes, and of course, nail polishes. There were three nail polish duos and the one I got was Fearless Heroine.

Fearless Heroine contains a blue creme polish and a red glitter polish, 12ml each. This duo just screams Wonder Woman to me because it has real American vibes, you know? Today I'm wearing Blue. This shade of blue's reminiscent of blue ballpen ink and you know what, it could pass as a dupe for Electriiiiiic. But while Electriiiiiic has a cellophane/gel-like transparency, Blue has a milk-like translucency. Color-wise, they're pretty much the same.

For consistency, Blue is pretty fluid and thin. It has a thinner consistency than Electriiiiiic but it's buildable. It tends to flood the cuticles if you're not careful though. Drying take time too as it's not really a fast dry type of polish. It isn't streaky, thank goodness, and it's pretty forgiving with little mistakes here and there. I've yet to test the Nail Strengthener of the polish but so far, my nails still feel the same.

The red glittery polish will be featured next so stay tuned for that! x


You May Also Like

0 comments