Clean and Radiant Skin with Shu Uemura Anti/Oxi+ Pollutant And Dullness Clarifying Cleansing Oil

by - Thursday, July 28, 2022


 

What am I using to remove my makeup, you ask?

As you all know, I absolutely love using the Bioré Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover to take off my makeup. Instead of wasting makeup wipes and cotton pads, all I have to do is put the product on my face, scrub whatever I have on, and rinse. The Aqua Jelly is such a gentle product but it removes makeup so efficiently and yes, even the stubborn, waterproof ones get off in a snap. Unfortunately, my Aqua Jelly is only sample sized and already in its last legs so I have to find a replacement ASAP. (And before you ask, yes, I'll be repurchasing it once I get to Singapore where there's an abundance of Bioré products.)

Upon rummaging through my stash (I know, it's never ending), I found an unopened box of makeup remover. It was given to me by my sister and I've been saving it up but since I need a replacement for my Aqua Jelly, I think it's time to finally give it a try.


Here I have the Shu Uemura Anti/Oxi+ Pollutant And Dullness Clarifying Cleansing Oil, "a powerful anti-pollution makeup remover that effectively removes light to heavy makeup while clearing away the appearance of dullness thanks to the Shu secret combination of oils and emulsifiers." This cleanser also targets Asian pollution such as micro-dust, yellow dust, and pollen for healthy and radiant skin.

The Anti/Oxi+ is infused with Japanese Uji Matcha which is known for its anti-oxidizing nature and can be used in the morning and evening to maintain radiant skin and have a healthy glow. This cleanser is suitable for all skin types.


The Anti/Oxi+ is a clear oil with a texture that's the total opposite of Aqua Jelly's. Even though it's an oil, it weirdly doesn't feel too greasy and heavy on the skin. I also would like to note its nice herby, very green scent. For some reason, I find this scent quite relaxing, which is great especially when you're removing your makeup. It's like having a mini spa cleanse in the bath haha!


Application is just like the Aqua Jelly. I dispensed 2-3 chickpea-sized drops of product on my dry palm and work it directly on my face full of makeup. I have on a base, powder, lippie on my eyes, cheeks and lips, brows, and mascara. 

I only did half my face so I can show you Anti/Oxi+ at work. As you can see, it didn't take much scrubbing to get rid of my makeup. Like, it just melted like butter! Not only did the Anti/Oxi+ remove my makeup, it also didn't make my skin feel clogged and greasy. After rinsing it, my skin felt soft and clean, and most importantly, pampered. I've tried other cleansers before that made me feel felt like there were still some leftover makeup on my face not with this product that makes me feels about 95% makeup free. Best thing is that I didn't have any break outs! Yay!


I'm fully AWARE that this is quite a pricey makeup remover (especially in full size) but getting this product is SO worth the money. If you're into fuss-free cleansing oils that remove makeup AND clean your skin thoroughly and not dry it out, then the Anti/Oxi+ is your gal. Honestly, such a fantastic (and high end) replacement for my Aqua Jelly! Maybe I'm onto something by saving this haha!


You May Also Like

0 comments