Something Old, Something Forgotten: Sasa + Smoochiezz Haul

by - Wednesday, August 27, 2014

A quick-ish post on a haul I should have blogged months ago.

September's just around the corner so I thought why not share the things you bought 3 months ago, Shaunne? I got the Sasa items during their sale back in May and the Smoochiezz items I got after buying stuff from said sale. I really planned on sharing this haul, I just forgot about it after stashing it away when I got back in June. And yes, everything except for 3 items, are still unopened.

Things I got from Sasa (in Plaza Singapura):
1. Face masks that were priced at S$1 each. I'm not big on face masks but I was intrigued.
-SkinLite Refining Herb Mask (clarifying + oil control)
-SkinLite Cucumber Essence Mask (skin relaxing + softening)
-SkinLite Moisturizing Herb Mask (nourishing + moisturizing)
-Pure Tree Glowing & Nourishing (for dry/dull skin)

2. NYX Girls Nail Polish in #123 Sexy Plum
-I got this in a Smoochiezz stall as they were also participating in Sasa's sale. I usually don't buy from them when they don't host their own sale because they price their items higher than usual. But for this polish, I couldn't resist.

3. Three Beauties Nail Lacquer in Cajun Jig 
-I seriously can't wait to wear this polish. I love the color and the fact that it's not shimmery, metallic, or glittery. I heart!

Things I got from Smoochiezz (in Tanjong Pagar):
1. LA Colors Lipliner Pencil in Cappucino
-I was supposed to get NYX 1000 Years lipliner but Smoochiezz didn't have any so I opted for a dupe. I can't wait to try this because I really like matte nude lip colors at the moment, something ala Kylie Jenner.

2. Coastal Scents Gel Liners in Feline, Wicked, and Flirtatious
-If I regret something, it's getting these. They were in the sale pile and being a lover of gel liners, I got them. The SAs warned me that these gel liners hardened already but I didn't care because I had ideas on how to revive hardened gel liners. But daaamn, I was so surprised that the gel liners were already hard as rocks. They weren't workable. I tried dunking them in hot water. I used a blowdryer. NADA. Then I did some research and apparently eye drops help. Nope, they didn't. Last resort was petroleum jelly. It worked but I'm sad to report that these gel liners are beyond saving. Sigh.

So yeah, that's my forgotten haul. Now I can finally use them. Ha!

You May Also Like

0 comments