Face & Hair Empties

by - Wednesday, September 02, 2015

First empties post!

This is probably the first time I was able to gather things for an empties post. Yay me! Anyway, today's empties consist of a face product and three hair products. Oh, and all of them are travel-sized bottles! Cutie pies. <3

The Face Shop Chia Seed Fresh Cleansing Foam
This was the facial wash I brought with me when I spent a month in Singapore back in April/May. I used this every night as it wasn't really a mild facial wash you can use in the morning. The cleansing foam contains beads that give you mild exfoliation. Think gentle deep clean. Overall, I really liked this product. It was effective in cleaning my face, quite gentle, smelled nice, and lasted me for quite a long time considering it was a small 30ml bottle. Thumbs up!

AVEDA Smooth Infusion Shampoo & Style-Prep Smoother
These two are part of a four-piece AVEDA Smooth Infusion kit I got for free when I purchased an Elle (or was it Style?) Singapore magazine. I used the shampoo back in July when I had a three-day sleepover and I got two uses out of it on my above-shoulder length hair. It didn't really tame my wavy, almost borderline frizzy hair but it did make my hair feel smoother and flatter and easier to comb. As for the Style-Prep Smoother, it was okay. I used it as a leave-in conditioner when I should've used it as a heat protectant, haha! Anyway, it did tame some of my baby hair and flyaways. However, one thing I didn't like was how it made the roots of my hair so greasy. Like seriously, wazzup wit dat!? At the end of the day, my roots feel greasy and I have no choice but to shampoo my hair. Oh well.

TRESemme Smooth & Shine Conditioner
Last but not least is this lil guy! I've always liked TRESemme 's shampoos and conditioners so I got really excited when I saw a travel-sized shampoo + conditioner set last month. This variant is for frizzy haired gals and I must say, it did make my hair smoother, softer, and more manageable. I think I'm gonna try the Split Repair line next but for now, I'm back with my go-to, all-time favorite conditioner, the Pantene Hair Fall Control Conditioner. ;)

You May Also Like

0 comments