Sampling Samples: Laneige Multi Cleanser EX

by - Wednesday, September 22, 2021

 


Clean and fresh.

Facial cleanser samples are my fave because I just LOVE trying out different cleansers! I always find it difficult to finish up a full size bottle so these little packets are great because not only are they easy to finish up, they're also travel- and space-friendly. 

I prefer my facial cleansers to be more on the multi-use side, especially when it can also act as a makeup remover. Before, I prefer using a makeup remover first before washing my face with a cleanser but now I prefer using facial cleansers that also double up as a makeup remover. I gotta admit though, not all facial cleansers do a great job in removing makeup so I still have to follow up with a makeup remover to get everything out, especially cream-based and waterproof products.



A cleanser I've been enjoying at the moment is the Laneige Multi Cleanser EX. This cleanser has a foaming action effectively melts away makeup. A main feature of this cleanser is its micro cellulose beads that effectively and gently removes impurities, revealing cleaner and fresh looking skin. It is also great for all skin types.

This cleanser doesn't really have a particular scent. It's not herbal or floral or even chemical-y. It's just a neutral smelling product which is great for those who aren't keen on scented cleansers.

What I like about this cleanser is that it really cleanses the skin and gets rid of the makeup I have on. I normally have Colourpop's Brow Colour on and sometimes a Colourette Colourtint on the eyes and cheeks (and lips- sometimes) and the Laneige Multi Cleanser EX easily removes them all with minimal scrubbing. The beads on this cleanser are quite fine so they don't feel abrasive on the skin, unlike other microbeads I've tried before. Most of all, I like that this cleanser doesn't make my face feel so tight and dry but instead makes it feel clean, refreshed, and product- and oil-free.

I haven't tried this cleanser on my heavier products like waterproof mascara or cream bases but I think it'll work fine (though I think I still have to follow up with a makeup remover or wipe just to be sure). I'm not surprised that I really like this product, considering I loved that past Laneige products I've featured here in the blog. Okay, Laneige, I see you! 

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Free from Herpes just in 2 weeks

    The best herbal remedy

    You can contact him …………

    r.buckler11 {{@gmail}} com,,

    ReplyDelete