My Go-To YT Channels for At-Home Workouts: Yoga Edition

by - Friday, September 03, 2021



Faves, yoga edition.

As promised, here's a quick list of my go-to yoga channels on Youtube! I follow a lot of yoga channels so I quite a bit of a hard time narrowing my faves down to seven but here it is! I'll probably make a part 2 of this post in the future so stay tuned for that. Oh, and I'll probably make a list for pilates channels as well!

Don't forget to check out my last previous posts about my fave channels too: Part One and Part Two.


1. Yoga With Adriene

Do you really do Youtube yoga workouts if you don't do a Yoga With Adriene flow? This channel is one of the OGs when it comes to yoga and if I remember correctly, the very first yoga flow I did was one of Adriene's videos. Adriene has this very cheerful yet calm tone that makes her flows easy to follow and listen to. I like that her videos are a blend of beginner to advanced, zen and fiery, short and long- whatever you need, it's probably in one of her playlists haha! I used to do her 10 minute flows as warm up before diving into the more heavy, sweat-inducing HIITs- really great way to start the day and ease my body into waking up!


2. Cat Meffan

Cat Meffan is also another fave of mine. I discovered her channel around 2 or 3 years ago when I was looking for more yoga channels to follow. Most of Cat's videos are a bit more on the intermediate to advanced side although I find that some of them are still doable (just chill when it comes to the pro stuff like crow or headstands!). I love heading to Cat's channel when I'm looking for a more sweat-inducing, heart-pumping flow.


3. Boho Beautiful Yoga

This channel is one of my go-tos when I like a short but fiery flow. Their cardio and power yoga workouts are amazing and never fail to make me a sweaty mess in a short amount of time. Again, their videos range from beginner to advanced and I personally recommend doing their power yoga flows! I also like their gentle yoga flows for cooling down or just stretching away DOMS.


4. Gayatri Yoga

For hour long workouts, I do flows from this channel. Kristina's vinyasa and power yoga videos are amazing because they're challenging without being impossible to do. I always get a good sweat going by the end of the her flows!


5. PsycheTruth

This channel features different yoga instructors which is probably why I like this channel! I like that I'm able to do flows from different instructors because each of them have different styles so the flows don't feel repetitive at all. This channel has long and short flows, as well as other workouts like pilates and HIIT.


6. Lizette Pompa Yoga

I found this channel because I was looking for an instructional video on how to do the crow pose, though I stayed for the amazing flows in this channel. This is another channel that offers challenging flows that'll make you sweat in no time. Her 30 minute-workouts are the bomb!


7. Alo Yoga

Last but not least, we have Alo Yoga. Alo Yoga is known for their yoga/workout apparel but their channel contains great flows. I discovered this channel when one of the instructors taught a workout in the PopSugar channel and I've been doing their workouts ever since. This is where I discovered my fave yoga instructors, Briohny Smyth, Koya Webb, and Caley Alyssa. Just like PsycheTruth, this channel features different instructors with different styles so the yoga flows vary in difficulty and kind. Yes, some flows are quite challenging (and even advanced!) but they just make me wanna try them even more- even if I flop!


And those are some of my fave yoga channel in Youtube. I still have quite a few channels that are also my go-to but I think I'll just share them next time. Please do go and check these fabulous channels out and namaste!    

  

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Free from Herpes just in 2 weeks

    The best herbal remedy

    You can contact him

    r.buckler11 {{@gmail}} com,, .................

    ReplyDelete