Lashes for Days with Paulash Pro Mini in M06 and C11

by - Monday, September 11, 2023

 



OMG am I entering my falsies era??

    I've been a mascara-only girlie for the longest time but lately I developed an interest slash curiosity towards falsies and DIY lash extensions. I don't know, must be me getting bored with my short lashes haha! But yeah, those DIY lash extensions were what pulled me in first and I was on the verge of checking them out of my basket when Paulash released something new: their Pro Mini lash sets.


    Paulash is a known falsies brand here in the Philippines but I just never got to purchase anything from them because, again, I wasn't into falsies before. HOWEVER, their new release (well, new-ish now because this review is a couple of months late, as always) got me opening some apps and next thing I knew, I purchased two of their Pro Mini sets.

The Pro Minis are pretty much the smaller-slash-sample version of their Pro line, where instead of buying a full Pro pack of 5 pairs of lashes, you only get two PLUS a pocket-sized version of their bestselling lash glue. I like this concept because it's perfect for those who are only getting into falsies or into Paulash products and it's more budget-friendly as well. Each Pro Mini set retails for ₱279.


    The Pro Minis come in 16 styles, categorized by lash shape: 5 are natural (these are their shortest ones, perfect for beginners and for everyday use), 4 medium (I heard that these styles are most popular for bridal use), 3 cat eye (for those who want an elongated/tapered shape), and 4 glam (used mostly for photoshoots because these are very long and volumized).

For my first falsies from Paulash, I got two styles: 1 cat eye and 1 medium. I initially wanted to get a natural but I thought I might as well just go for a medium for length and a little bit of volume.

(NOTE: I know my real lashes are seen on the photos below so don't come at me!! I'm so out of practice in applying falsies on myself so I'm still getting the hang of it plus I can't seem to apply falsies properly when my real lashes are curled beforehand. I'll get better, I promise! 😭)

  



    

    The medium I bought was the PRO-M06, the shortest and most natural among the medium styles. It is a semi cat-eye with sparse volume and length/size of 5mm, 10mm. The shape of this lash is right smack in between a round and cat eye shape- it flares outwards but it doesn't taper inwards.

I like how this style gives me length without looking too full. My eyes aren't that rounded so fuller lashes tend to close them more but M06 is just right.




    The cat eye I got was the PRO-C11. This is a proper cat eye shaped lash, has a semi full volume, with a length/size of 8mm, 10mm. Although this has the shortest length among the cat eye styles, this has the most volume.

C11 is not effing around, it seems! This one brought in volume and I absolutely love how it just flares on the end. However, personally, because this one is quite voluminous, it has the tendency to make my eyes look smaller, like it's not proportionate to my eye shape. Or maybe I'm just not used to having so much lashes?


    Also, can we talk about their pocket glue? Cute and very purse-friendly. However, I find that the more I use it, the messier it gets? Like whenever I'd close the lid, the glue inside would back up and clog the mouth of the bottle. The glue itself, though? NO complaints. It dries down clear and sticks the lashes really well. It's definitely better than most lash glues but I can't say for sure that it's THE ultimate best.


    Now I know my Paulash falsies are so popular- the falsies themselves feel sturdy and well made! You know how other lashes look and feel plasticky, while some feel flimsy? Well, Paulash is built different. I absolutely love how the band of the falsies is sturdy but bendable, making the falsies so easy to apply and maneuver, while the hairs of the lashes feel fluttery and hair-light.


    Overall, these Pro Minis are really worth getting, especially if you're entering your falsies era or if you want your lashes to be more purse-friendly. Paulash lashes are high quality lashes and though they're a bit pricier than most local lashes, you definitely get what you pay for. I like that the Pro Minis offer different styles of lashes to try without breaking the bank and that each set already comes with the famous Paulash glue. Yay to longer, fuller lashes!


You May Also Like

0 comments