Makeup Purge Numero Uno

by - Monday, February 08, 2016

Time to let go of some stuff.

First ever makeup purge. These are items that are either old and crumbly, past their due dates already, and items I'm going to pass on because I don't use them anymore. This isn't everything really and that's because I already threw some items out before I thought of saving them for a makeup purge post. Oh well.

BASE
Item: Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer
Reason for letting go: It's pretty much old and past its expiry date.
Throw out or pass on? Throw out. 

Reason for letting go: I have a moisturizer that I think is better that this.
Throw out or pass on? Pass on.

Item: San San Age Defense Concealer
Reason for letting go: It's a bit too dark for me.
Throw out or pass on? Pass on.

Item: bareMinerals SPF15 Foundation
Reason for letting go: It's quite light for my skintone and a bit too shimmery for my liking.
Throw out or pass on? Pass on.

EYES
Item: essence Liquid Eyeliner
Reason for letting go: Definitely not my item of choice. Tried it several times, really didn't like it.
Throw out or pass on? Throw out, definitely. Since I used this several times, letting someone else use it isn't really the most hygienic thing to do.

Items: Coastal Scents gel liners in Wicked and Flirtatious 
Reason for letting go: They're beyond saving. Nuff said.
Throw out or pass on?  Throw out!

Item: Nichido Eyelash Curler
Reason for letting go: There can only be one lash curler victor and I choose my Shu Uemura curler. Plus, I find the pad of this curler too soft.
Throw out or pass on? Still on the fence on this one, but I'm leaning towards pass on.

Items: The Body Shop Eye Definer in Glowing Amethyst and Brilliant Blue 
Reason for letting go: I have pencils that are more pigmented and longlasting.
Throw out or pass on? Pass on after I sharpen them.

Item: Duo Waterproof Eyelash Adhesive in Clear-White
Reason for letting go: It isn't a glue anymore; it's more of a big solid mush. Sigh.
Throw out or pass on? I've really no choice but to throw it out.

LIPS
Item: Elizabeth Arden Smooth Line Lip Liner in Blush
Reason for letting go: It's quite old already.
Throw out or pass on? Throw out.

Items: The Body Shop Lip Liners in Mauve Berry & Rosy Red 
Reason for letting go: Crumbly and prone to breakage.
Throw out or pass on? Throw out.

Reason for letting go: It's 4 years old already, definitely past its expiry date. I lost the cap too so there's that.
Throw out or pass on? Throw out.

Reason for letting go: It's smelly, tastes funny, and worst of all, it's broken. Hate to see this one go but it has to be done. :<
Throw out or pass on? THROW OUT ASAP.

Reason for letting go: Old product + I don't think the color suits me well.
Throw out or pass on? Throw out.

You May Also Like

0 comments